Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Brothers utilizes only hot-water extraction equipment of the type specified by every major carpet manufacturer to maintain warranties.
- All carpet manufacturers recommend carpet be deep-cleaned by a hot-water extraction unit at a minimum of once per year, more frequently for higher traffic areas.
- Carpet is the largest filter in a commercial facility. It has an enormous impact on Indoor Air Quality.
- Flooring is a very expensive facility asset. It is common for facilities on a regular maintenance program to double the useful life of their carpet, saving thousands of dollars.
- Janitorial services are not capable of deep-cleaning carpet. Janitorial units lack vacuum with the strength to remove water and debris. Janitorial units rinse dirt and debris down deep into the fibers, where it cuts into the fibers as it is walked upon.
- Facility cleanliness is important in both employee satisfaction and #1 factor in customer willingness to return to a place of business.
Commercial Flooring Maintenance
- Brothers utilizes only hot-water extraction equipment of the type specified by every major hard-surface flooring manufacturer.
- Steam Cleaning Tile reduces the incidence of Slip-and-Fall Injuries.
- Foot traffic causes dirt and particulates to cut into flooring, damaging protective finishes and ultimately flooring composition.
- As tile is often found in the entryway of public/commercial facilities, it makes the first impression of your business.
- Brothers provides the equipment, chemicals and expertise to bring out the best in your hard-surface flooring and increase its useful life.
- There are many types of commercial hard-surface flooring and traffic densities vary. Trust Brothers to recommend maintenance that is both proper and cost-effective for your individual needs.
- FloorCare is our specialty. Brothers can provide the help you need at the lowest cost.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
- Our Upholstery Cleaning Services help restore the beauty and extend the life of your upholstered furnishings, reducing replacement costs.
- When customers and employees utilize your upholstered pieces, their weight and movement causes embedded particles to cut into upholstery fibers, abrading the fabric and eroding its appearance.
- Clean upholstery benefits Indoor Air Quality. Customers and employees leave oils, skin debris and pathogens on commercial upholstery, spreading germs.
- Brothers can remove stains on natural and synthetic upholstery fabrics. Our knowledgeable staff will handle your delicate fabrics with great care. We have expertise with both antique furnishings and newer fabrics, so every piece of furniture receives individual treatment.
- Commercial upholstery should be cleaned at least once each year. More frequent cleaning is required if you have high traffic, or upholstered pieces are kept near cooking, smoke, or often-open windows and doors.
- Brothers applies Scotchgard Fabric Protector for easy clean-up of your upholstered furnishings.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118